Photo of the week by Iris Heuer
A thought-provoking Easter Reflection.
Parenthood. Macro, Micro, and In-Between.
- Population growth isn’t really our problem (boingboing.net)
- Why I Couldn’t Donate My Eggs (Tablet)
- We Probably Shouldn’t Have Children, II (FirstThings.com)
- The New Myth of the Stay-at-Home Mom (The Other Baby Book)
- Your Children Want YOU! (Power of Moms)
- Dear Moms with Littles (Finding Joy)
- The bride who was groomed for a career (Mercatornet)
- Men’s Real Vocations Are Not Their Careers – response to the Mercatornet post (Jennifer Fulwiler)
- Truth in Advertising: How We Talk About NFP (CatholicVote.org)
- Life After Lesbianism [read the whole thing before jumping to conclusions] (Catholic Sistas)
- The Downside of Cohabiting Before Marriage (New York Times)
Food. And Health.
- The Healthier Hotdog – Not! (Real Food Forager)
- Doctors Learn to Cook Healthy, ‘Crave-able’ Food (New York Times)
- Homemade Boullion – Portable Soup (Nourished Kitchen)
- Is your “healthy” diet making you sick, tired, or fat? (Simple Mom)
- Everyone on the Planet Should Be Vegan, Right? (nourishMD)
- Sugar in Food: 8 Eats with More Than a Twinkie (Huffington Post)
- Chronic Stress, Cortisol Resistance, and Modern Disease [podcast with transcript] (Revolution Health Radio)
- The Value of Our Produce (The Atlantic)
Because it made me want a terrarium.
- Using Plants in Your Home: Terrariums (Nesting Place)
And intellectual stuff. Ish.